A significant opportunity to influence change and drive best practice BIM across the northern home counties. With full commitment from the board, the business is pushing forward with growing it’s BIM team and with an influx of public and private sector work across greater London, an innovative, forward thinking and experienced BIM leader is required to continue adoption throughout the business, supply chain and collaborators.
We are looking for an experienced BIM Manager with large scale construction project exposure and Revit + Navisworks experience to:
• support delivery of BIM projects;
• drive best practice through supply chain;
• contribute to firm wide BIM strategy development;
• training and mentoring at all levels;
• assist in bidding utilising BIM capabilities;
• explore and roll out best technology use;
Key to this role is the ability to utilise your BIM knowledge to create change and influence the upskilling and application of more efficient and collaborative methodologies to de-risk and optimize projects.
If you’re interested in discussing further, please email Nick at email@example.com or call 0207 183 4202 and I’ll respond promptly.
Job reference: NO3285
Tagged as: London + South East, Anywhere in the UK